The Moan Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes, I admit it I voted TORY!

Go down

Yes, I admit it I voted TORY! Empty Yes, I admit it I voted TORY!

Post by Gazzadp! on Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:16 pm

Chris R****y Sorry but grow up. But when it comes to claiming benefits, I have ben there, done that and got the tee shirt. Every day I dread the fucking the postman coming and putting a brown envelope through our door, the costant fight just for ESA is demoralising, dehumanising and I believe it is desisigned to drive people to the brink...

Well it FUCKING has done with me, I have attempted suicide because of the pain, stress , anxiety and torment that fighting just for the basic ESA causes ME!

When I attend every fucking so called medaical assessment and then TRIBUNAL that I am forced to attend on the NEVERENDING MERRYGOROUND that is trying to claim benefits. I have always taken a RAZOR blade with me, waiting for that question "how do you feel today?", as I will be only to happy to slit my fucking wrists to show them the answer to that question.

I am TOO FUCKING SCARED TO EVEN TRY & CLAIM PIP!!!

SO NOBODY, BUT FUCKING NOBODY SHOULD TRY & LECTURE ME!

So Yes I did vote "Tory, I am not happy to admit it, but I am willing and man enough to admit it, I VOTED TORY and it made feel fucking sick doing it, my dear old nan would be spinning in her grave.

I could not vote for Corbyn due to the fact that Corbyn to use your words Chris "too spineless" to stick to his principles with regard to Europe (see Hansard)!

Will I vote Tory again, NO.

So lets just leave it there.

Gazzadp!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum