LF??? A reply....

Go down

LF??? A reply....

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:20 pm

Hmm, just logged in again. As I do not like lies or liars, I am prepared for this person to try and contact me directly.

So I will unblock him on facebook and if he want he can also email me directly using either of the emails below. As GMX is a well know spam/troll remailer service, he should use another email service. As given he is wanting contact, I feel it should be verifiable.

So I look forward to hearing from him, even if he has spouted yet more lies and untruths in his latest message. But I am prepared to give him another chance.

Garry.

gazzafb0001@ourweather.org.uk

gazzafb0002@theweatherworld.com

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://themoanzone.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: LF??? A reply....

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:00 pm

I think that this should actually be made public, so I this is part of a long message received. I would hope that people will be able to see, read this and understand why I am so pissed off with this and I hope my friends will know me better.

I do have say that the more times I read this and then re-read Julians response above, I do feel think that there is cance that I might be being blamed and then punished for some other persons trouble. Could it be that that the person who sent this message is mistaken. I think so!

But this is PART of the message received from Luke Fitzpatrick, this was sent after he BANNED me from the group.

*****Copied & Pasted

"Hello Garry,

It's Luke Fitzpatrick (From Metweather). Garry, the decision to remove you from Metweather was made after much discussion over several months between the 7 admins, including myself, and 2 site owners of Metweather, trying to point you in the right direction. When you verbally assaulted our admins we had to act and issue you a warning, the first time we've had to do that for anyone. Then you went and did it again and you left us with no option but to remove you from the group. This saddened me as I've been sticking up for you and even volunteered to do your admin emails.

luke.fitzpatrick@gmx.com

Luke Fitzpatrick"

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:07 pm

Hmmmmmmm,

I am still bleeding waiting!

I would be grateful if you would REFRAIN from wasting anymore of my time, as I will like I have with your last message and I will not waste my time reading any further crap from you, Any further messages either via this site, facebook or email. Will not be read by me, they will be COPIED & PASTED, and PUBLISHED on these forums for other to peruse. But apart from that I will not READ them.

Blustery with stale odourous hot air.

Sums up quite a loot of people I guess....

AND NO THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE DELETED.

So complete this saying....

**** YOU!

Have a nice day!

Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content