A REPLY......

Go down

A REPLY......

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:53 pm

The good thing about these little forums, is that they are NOTHING to do with facebook. That means that facebook have NO control over them whatsoever. That is why in future I will only post any such replies/reaction on the forums, as then it removes facebook from being able to wrongly judge. So yes facebook have removed 1 (ONE) YES ONLY ONE of my posts, but how much of the bile from those others involved has been FORCIBLY removed? Well I know the answer to that.....

Thankfully as for my little forums, facebook cannot delete any of the content on them, likewise they cannot even ask me too either! SHAME THAT! But then the TRUTH will out!

On my little forums, I can tell the truth and nobody can stop me!

All being well and provided that others are willing to let matters be, then there will be NO need for me to use for forums to REPLY, as thankfully I know that I can say in all honesty, that is all I have EVER done is to REPLY & to REACT! You see I know for a FACT that ALL the DATA & SERVER LOGS will provide concrete evidence and back me up on that point. I DID NOT START ANY OF THE RECENT TROUBLE! It all goes back to just two people and then others joined in. When those other made their own conscious decision to get involved, that was when I reacted to them. THE FACT IS DATA & SERVER LOGS will prove that, as all of the posts are date & time coded!

So as for people claiming to have called the police, well they should be aware that there is ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO A STORY!

BE WARNED THE POLICE KNOW MYSIDE OF THIS, ALL OF THIS! AS DOES MY SOLICITORS TOO!

You can claim to be the victims. You can LIE to the police and pretend to be the innocent victims, BUT the evidence will prove otherwise.

As for the TROLL who posted on my page/group earlier, I do hope that you told the police about the BILE FULL comments you have been posting on other facebook groups & pages for example how about "weather twat"! Some how I doubt that you did. You see it is very easy to LIE & PRETEND you are an innocent victim, but remember the DATA & SERVER LOGS WILL NOT LIE!

So is this over or not, I for one really want it to be. But it takes two to tango and the protagonists need to want it over with too! So do you!

No doubt we will soon see, as if they feel the urge to spew more bile. I guess I will know one way or the other!

Best Wishes to all & have a nice day

Garry

http://themoanzone.forumotion.co.uk/
www.couldntgiveashit.net

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://themoanzone.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: A REPLY......

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:28 pm

YAWN, That is quite interesting as that is what Thames Valley Police are doing on my part too. But then I already have a solicitor preparing paperwork that will require companies to release data & server logs too, that will prove how this started & when! You see everything I have said has been in the open, where as you guys have been using "secret groups" so go figure. But I want this to end, it is a shame others seemingly do not!

Best Wishes to all of those I have named to the police and my solicitors!

Garry. Smile

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://themoanzone.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down